Install batteries and check if the device is on by double tapping. You will see LED lights flash if it works correctly. Download the app, set up an account, and follow the prompts to add a new device to your account. In the app, select which device you have to start pairing. Accept the Bluetooth pairing request by selecting “Pair.” You will then see a confirmation screen. You may have to update the firmware. If so, tap “Update” and wait for the update to go through.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO I PAIR MY FLARE TO MY PHONE?
- WHY CAN'T I PAIR MY ACTIVITY TRACKER TO MY PHONE?
- HOW DO I UNPAIR MY ACTIVITY TRACKER FROM MY PHONE?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN MY ACTIVITY TRACKER BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED TO BLUETOOTH?
- HOW MANY ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR DEVICES CAN I PAIR WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I PAIR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR WEARABLES WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I TOGGLE BETWEEN PAIRED DEVICES?
- WHY WILL MY PAIRED ACTIVITY TRACKER NOT SYNC?
- HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME ACTIVITY TRACKER WITH THE APP?