Use the velvet pouch to protect the delicate crystal when taking Swarovski Activity Crystal out of the carrier.
You are now the owner of a genuine Swarovski hand-crafted product. Swarovski crystal is a delicate material, which must be handled with special care in accordance with the following care advice in order to avoid damage to the product, which Swarovski may not be held liable for.
To ensure that your Swarovski product remains in beautiful condition over time, please observe the following:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Polish frequently with a soft cloth to maintain the original lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Please note that jewellery carriers should not be exposed to water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.