BATTERY REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Locate the notch on the rear of your Swarovski Activity Crystal device. Push the battery tool into the notch and twist to pop off the battery cover.
2. Remove the used/dead battery from the device. Remove the used battery and properly dispose of the used battery. [Refer to HOW DO I DISPOSE OF MY USED BATTERY?]
3. Place the new battery into the Swarovski Activity Crystal, so that the negative (-) faces down into the device and the positive (+) side of the battery faces out towards the battery cover. The positive (+) face of the battery should be visible when placed into the Shine.
4. Return the battery cover to the back of the Swarovski Activity Crystal. Press the two pieces together firmly until you hear a ‘Click’.
5. To check that installation was successful, firmly tap the Swarovski Activity Crystal twice. The 12:00 light should turn on on the face of the Swarovski Activity Crystal.