1. Firmly push the battery tool into the notch until the cover lifts.
2. Use the Clasp magnet to help you remove the battery from the back cover. Remove the used battery and properly dispose of the used battery.
3. Place a new CR2032 battery into the Shine, so that the negative (-) faces down into the Shine and the positive (+) faces outwards. The positive (+) face of the battery should be visible when placed into the Shine.
4. Align “12” on the back cover with the notch on the front cover.
5. Press the two pieces together firmly until you hear a ‘click’.