Ensure that your smartwatch is powered on and Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. Launch the Wear OS by Google App and follow the on-screen instructions for pairing your watch. If it fails to connect, check the Bluetooth menu on your phone. If you see the smartwatch in the device list, remove it. Launch the Wear OS by Google App and repeat the pairing process.
Articles in this section
- WHICH PHONES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH MY VAPOR?
- HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE™ APP?
- HOW DO I POWER ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I PAIR MY SMARTWATCH TO MY PHONE?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN MY SMARTWATCH BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED?
- HOW DO I CONNECT THE SMARTWATCH TO WI-FI?
- HOW DO I POWER OFF MY SMARTWATCH?
- WHY CAN'T I PAIR MY SMARTWATCH TO MY PHONE?
- HOW MANY SMARTWATCHES CAN I PAIR WITH THE APP AT ONE TIME?