To enable advanced fitness tracking on your phone, download the Misfit app from the App Store ™ or Google Play ™ and follow the setup procedure on the app:
- To enable basic fitness tracking on your smartwatch, press the button, then scroll and select Misfit Activity. Sign up/ log into your Misfit account on the device.
- Select the type of workout you want to track by tapping the exercise listed at the top of your smartwatch screen. Select how you want to track the workout (time, distance, or no goal) by swiping to the left on the main Activity screen.
- Tap START to begin your chosen workout
- Edit your units or sign out of your Misfit account by swiping all the way to the left to access the Settings screen.
- To see an overview of all your workout stats, press the button on your smartwatch, then scroll and select Misfit Activity Review.
- To take a manual heart rate measurement, press the button on your smartwatch, then scroll and select Pulse.
Once you have begun your activity you can:
- Take a heart rate measurement by tapping the heart icon on the bottom of the screen
- Control music by using the virtual touch bezel to scroll down to view the controls
- View map with route if connected to your phone by using the virtual touch bezel to scroll up