To store music on your smartwatch, you must have a paid music subscription. Download the watch app for your preferred music service and log into a paid account. Follow the instructions in your chosen music app to download music directly to the smartwatch. Once downloaded, you can connect Bluetooth headphones to listen phone free at any time.
Articles in this section
- WHY ISN’T CALLER ID WORKING ON MY WATCH, EVEN WHEN I HAVE THE NUMBER SAVED IN MY PHONE?
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I GET THE LATEST WATCH FACES?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- IS MY SMARTWATCH WATERPROOF?
- DOES THE SMARTWATCH HAVE A MICROPHONE AND/OR SPEAKER?