To use connected GPS for a run or bike ride, you must first make sure your smartwatch is connected to the Wear OS By Google AND Misfit companion app. On your smartwatch, allow Misfit Activity to track your location. Start your exercise on the smartwatch in the Misfit Activity watch app. When the tethered GPS is active, a location pin icon will show on the main watch face. To view your progress on a map, go to the Misfit Activity app and scroll up.
Articles in this section
- WHY ISN’T CALLER ID WORKING ON MY WATCH, EVEN WHEN I HAVE THE NUMBER SAVED IN MY PHONE?
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I GET THE LATEST WATCH FACES?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- IS MY SMARTWATCH WATERPROOF?
- DOES THE SMARTWATCH HAVE A MICROPHONE AND/OR SPEAKER?