Be sure that the app you have selected to receive notifications for has the settings configured to show notifications on the lock screen of your phone. This determines what notifications make it to your device.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS?
- WHAT IS THE "APP NOTIFICATION" FEATURE?
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH TYPE OF APP NOTIFICATION I AM RECEIVING?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE NOTIFICATIONS FROM CONTACTS?
- HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I ADD TO MY APP NOTIFICATION?
- HOW DO I SELECT THE APPS I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM?
- WHAT IF I RECEIVE SEVERAL APP NOTIFICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME, DO THEY ALL SHOW UP ON MY DEVICE?
- HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE ALL MY NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW CAN I DELETE A CONTACT OR APP FROM MY NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW CAN I TURN OFF HAND MOVEMENT FOR NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I JUST WANT MY PHASE TO VIBRATE?