The phone and Ray can be up to about 10 meters (30 feet) apart with no walls, doors, or other obstacles between them.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO I PAIR MY RAY TO MY PHONE?
- WHY CAN'T I PAIR MY RAY TO MY PHONE?
- HOW DO I UNPAIR MY RAY FROM MY ACCOUNT?
- HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME ACTIVITY TRACKER WITH THE APP?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN RAY BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED TO BLUETOOTH?
- HOW MANY ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR DEVICES CAN I PAIR WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I PAIR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR WEARABLES WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I TOGGLE BETWEEN PAIRED DEVICES?
- WHY IS MY PAIRED RAY NOT SYNCING?