You can also track other activities (not walking or running).
The custom activity tag can be set in the app:
- Launch Misfit app > Devices > Scroll down to Link > Make sure that "Tag Activity" is set under Triple tap (If not, please hit Change Mode and switch to Activity Tracker)
- Scroll back up to "Activity Tagging" > Select the kind of activity you would want to tag > Sync your device again.
- Right before you start the activity, triple tap your Shine 2. Please make sure the ring of illumination lights up 3 times.
- Sync your device to see your activity session on 'Home' tab (Today's Story).
- The device automatically stops tracking if you take a short break of 3-5 minutes. Simply triple-tap again when you resume your activity.
Tags can be set for:
* Tapping works best when you are wearing Shine 2. Tapping when Shine 2 is on a hard surface may be ineffective.