Shine can only be linked to one account at a time. Should you want to give your device to another person, please unlink it from your account first. In order to do so open the app. From the app’s main menu, open the Device settings. Select “Remove Device” to disconnect Shine from the app. Then, go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and forget or unpair the device.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO I PAIR MY SHINE TO MY PHONE?
- WHY CAN'T I PAIR MY SHINE TO MY PHONE?
- HOW DO I UNPAIR MY SHINE FROM MY ACCOUNT?
- HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME ACTIVITY TRACKER WITH THE APP?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN SHINE BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED TO BLUETOOTH?
- HOW MANY ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR DEVICES CAN I PAIR WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I PAIR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY TRACKERS OR WEARABLES WITH THE APP?
- HOW DO I TOGGLE BETWEEN PAIRED DEVICES?
- WHY IS MY PAIRED SHINE NOT SYNCING?