Misfit trackers have a few universal features in common: They're non-charging with replaceable batteries, they automatically track activity and sleep, and they're designed to be slim and stylish enough for everyday wear. However, a few key features set each device apart. Some are more waterproof than others, or feature more colors and different materials. See an exhaustive device-by-device comparison here.
Articles in this section
- MY DEVICE WILL NOT SYNC
- MY DEVICE DOESN'T LINK WITH THE APP
- I CAN'T RESET MY MISFIT PASSWORD. WHAT DO I DO?
- I CAN'T LINK A THIRD PARTY APP TO MY MISFIT TRACKER. WHAT DO I DO?
- HOW DO I CONTACT SUPPORT?
- WHAT ARE THE EXCLUSIONS FOR THE "FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING, 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" OFFER?
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MISFIT FITNESS TRACKERS?
- DOES MISFIT PROVIDE OPEN API?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF THE APP?
- WHAT LANGUAGES DOES THE MISFIT APP SUPPORT?