Yes, the tape can be easily replaced. Grab the sensor strip with one hand at the sensor end and use the other hand to remove the tape. Carefully peel off the old adhesive layer from the sensor. Replace with thin double-sided tape. When peeling off the adhesive, do not grab the sensor module or cable as that may cause damage.
Articles in this section
- WHAT DOES THE BEDDIT SLEEP MONITOR TRACK?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO USE THE BEDDIT SLEEP MONITOR?
- HOW DO I SET UP BEDDIT WITH THE MISFIT APP FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- CAN BEDDIT TRACK MY DAYTIME NAPS?
- MY BEDDIT DID NOT RECORD ANY SLEEP DATA.
- I WAS READING A BOOK OR WATCHING TV. WHY DID BEDDIT MARK THAT AS SLEEP?
- CAN I REPLACE THE ADHESIVE TAPE ON BEDDIT?
- Beddit Support