Only one user can control the Bolts at a given time. On iPhone, to let someone start controlling the Bolt, the person using it must close the app. On Android, by going into settings and "Configure Bolts," you can remove Bolts.
Articles in this section
- HOW CAN I ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS USING MISFIT HOME?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE AND CHANGE COLORS USING MISFIT HOME?
- CAN I CONTROL BOLTS INDIVIDUALLY AND IN GROUPS?
- HOW MANY USERS CAN CHANGE THE COLORS OF BOLT AT ONCE?
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH BOLTS ARE CONNECTED?
- HOW CAN I TELL WHICH BOLT IS WHICH?
- HOW DO I USE THE SIMULATED SUNRISE?
- I'M HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING MY BOLTS. WHAT CAN I DO?
- HOW CAN I CONTROL BOLT WITH MISFIT DEVICES?
- HOW MANY BOLTS CAN I CONTROL AT THE SAME TIME?