Yes. Beddit can track multiple sleep sessions in a day. Simply tap on the the sleep tab and select Misfit Beddit to start another sleep tracking session.
Articles in this section
- WHAT DOES THE BEDDIT SLEEP MONITOR TRACK?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO USE THE BEDDIT SLEEP MONITOR?
- HOW DO I SET UP BEDDIT WITH THE MISFIT APP FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- CAN BEDDIT TRACK MY DAYTIME NAPS?
- MY BEDDIT DID NOT RECORD ANY SLEEP DATA.
- I WAS READING A BOOK OR WATCHING TV. WHY DID BEDDIT MARK THAT AS SLEEP?
- CAN I REPLACE THE ADHESIVE TAPE ON BEDDIT?
- Beddit Support