With the Misfit Home App, you can control the color and brightness of each bulb, separately, or control a group of Bolt bulbs by creating a room. Creating a room allows you to add multiple bulbs to a room and control all the bulbs in a room with one setting.
Articles in this section
- HOW CAN I ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS USING MISFIT HOME?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE AND CHANGE COLORS USING MISFIT HOME?
- CAN I CONTROL BOLTS INDIVIDUALLY AND IN GROUPS?
- HOW MANY USERS CAN CHANGE THE COLORS OF BOLT AT ONCE?
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH BOLTS ARE CONNECTED?
- HOW CAN I TELL WHICH BOLT IS WHICH?
- HOW DO I USE THE SIMULATED SUNRISE?
- I'M HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING MY BOLTS. WHAT CAN I DO?
- HOW CAN I CONTROL BOLT WITH MISFIT DEVICES?
- HOW MANY BOLTS CAN I CONTROL AT THE SAME TIME?