Shine estimates your total calories burned each day, which includes: Calories related to your physical activities like walking, running, swimming, etc. The basal metabolic rate (BMR) of energy needed just to keep your body alive. So most of those calories you see are accounted for by your metabolism.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY DEVICE TRACK?
- WHAT IF I WANT TO TRACK ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN WALKING/RUNNING?
- WHAT ARE POINTS?
- HOW ARE CALORIES CALCULATED?
- WHAT IS THE BEST WEARING POSITION FOR DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY AND WEEKLY VIEWS?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?
- MY STEPS/ACTIVITY DATA DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TRACKING IN THE APP. HOW CAN I FIX THAT?