Flash holds up to 30 days of your activity data. Sync lash regularly to ensure the most detailed data has been downloaded onto the app. Flash begins recording data for each day at midnight, when its display resets. Information from the previous day is stored in it’s memory and will be transferred to the app at the next sync.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY DEVICE TRACK?
- WHAT IF I WANT TO TRACK ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN WALKING/RUNNING?
- WHAT ARE POINTS?
- HOW ARE CALORIES CALCULATED?
- WHAT IS THE BEST WEARING POSITION FOR DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY AND WEEKLY VIEWS?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY HISTORY?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?