Once in a while, often coinciding with the app update, we include a new firmware to update Flash with the latest features. The firmware update is done wirelessly over Bluetooth from your phone/tablet to Flash and usually takes about a minute to complete. Currently all updates are automatic as long as your device has internet connection with the latest app installed and there is no need to manually update anything.
Articles in this section
- HOW CAN I ACCESS THE SETTINGS MENU?
- HOW CAN I EDIT MY NAME?
- HOW CAN I EDIT MY EMAIL?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
- HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
- HOW CAN I OPT OUT FROM EMAILS?
- HOW CAN I OPT OUT FROM PUSH NOTIFICATIONS?
- WHAT LANGUAGES DOES THE MISFIT APP SUPPORT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF THE APP?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS THE DEVICE MANAGEMENT SCREEN?