A cadence sensor is a great tool for cyclists and bikers who want to get the best out of their workouts. It measures the number of pedal revolutions per minute (RPM), letting our cyclists know how they are doing and motivating them to push forward.
Articles in this section
- CAN FLASH CYCLIST WORK WITH OTHER CYCLING APPS WITHOUT USING THE MISFIT CYCLING APP?
- WHAT'S THE RECOMMENDED WEARING POSITION FOR FLASH CYCLIST?
- CAN I USE FLASH ACCESSORIES WITH FLASH CYCLIST?
- IS FLASH CYCLIST WATERPROOF?
- WHAT DOES THE CADENCE SENSOR DO ON FLASH CYCLIST?
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLASH AND FLASH CYCLIST?