Points are a way to measure physical activity, both from steps and other activities. For example, if you walk for 10 minutes, you can earn about 100 points, depending on your pace. If you run for 10 minutes, you can earn closer to 3-5 times that amount, depending on the intensity of your running. The more active you are, the more points you receive. It’s that simple.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY DEVICE TRACK?
- WHAT IF I WANT TO TRACK ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN WALKING/RUNNING?
- WHAT ARE POINTS?
- HOW ARE CALORIES CALCULATED?
- WHAT IS THE BEST WEARING POSITION FOR DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY AND WEEKLY VIEWS?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY HISTORY?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?