When your battery gets low, your app will notify you. You will be notified within the App that the features using vibration will no longer work until the battery is replaced. You can dismiss the low battery notification in the app as well as on your watch by pressing any pusher. After you have dismissed this notification, your watch will go back to telling time.
Articles in this section
- WHERE CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT KIND OF BATTERY DOES MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH USE?
- HOW DO I MAXIMIZE MY BATTERY LIFE?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH BATTERY IS LOW AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED?
- HOW LONG WILL MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH BATTERY LAST?
- HOW DO I INSTALL/REPLACE THE BATTERY?.