If you wear your device to sleep, it can automatically track when you fall asleep, duration of sleep, duration of light and restful sleep, and when you wake up.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF SLEEP ACTIVITY IS BEING TRACKED?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY VIEWS IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY SLEEP HISTORY IN THE APP?
- MY SLEEP DATA DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TRACKING IN THE APP. HOW CAN I FIX THAT?
- MY SLEEP DATA DOES NOT SEEM ACCURATE IN THE APP. WHY?
- HOW CAN I EDIT MY SLEEP LOG?
- DO I NEED TO PRESS A BUTTON OR TAKE ACTION TO START TRACKING MY SLEEP?