Press the top button on your watch to see your tracked activity for the day. The dial shows your activity in percentage towards the goal you set in the Misfit app. Hands will meet at the top of the dial and move clockwise to land on your current status. When you reach your activity goal, your watch will vibrate and the watch hands will make a full revolution.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH TRACK?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY PROGRESS ON MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY VIEWS IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY HISTORY IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?
- WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE BEST SUITED FOR MY DEVICE?
- MY STEPS/ACTIVITY DATA DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TRACKING IN THE APP. HOW CAN I FIX THAT?
- MY STEPS/ACTIVITY TRACKING DATA DOES NOT SEEM ACCURATE IN THE APP. WHY?