To regain access to your smartwatch, you will need to prompt a Factory Reset.
Follow these steps:
- Enter incorrect passwords until the watch locks you out. This can take a couple seconds, up to a minute. Please enter unique passwords (try not to repeat the same incorrect password).
- Wait 30 seconds (the watch will lock out any inputs for the next 30 seconds)
- Enter incorrect passwords until the watch locks you out again.
- A prompt should appear on the watch asking if you would like to reset their watch. Tap on the reset button, then tap OK.
- Once Factory Reset is complete, you will need to re-pair your smartwatch to your phone.
- Remove the device name from Bluetooth cache before pairing in app.