First time setting the device up and it won't link? Please see our suggestions below.
If you have been using your device for a while, please visit our guide here.
1) If your device is a Swarovski/ Shine/ Shine 2/ Ray/ Flare/ Flash, is the device lighting up?
Make sure you've installed the battery correctly by double tapping on Swarovski/ Shine/ Shine 2/ Ray/ Flare or pressing on Flash. If your device lights up, you're good. If it does not, the most possible reason is a faulty battery, or you've installed the battery in the wrong position. Please open the back cover and re-insert the battery following the instructions in the videos below.
- Twist device counterclockwise
- Insert the battery with the “+” or logo facing up. (Figure 3)
- To close, turn device clockwise
2) If your device is a Path/ Phase/ Command, do the hands move when you press the top button?
If not, please make sure battery is inserted correctly following the instructions below.
- Insert a coin into the slot on the case back and twist left to open, then remove the case back manually
- Insert the battery with the “+” or logo facing up
- Return the case back and use the coin to twist right to close
3) Device lights up or moves its hands but won't link, or does not have the behavior as above even with a new fresh battery, please reply to the email you've received after submitting your ticket to let our support team know the conditions of your device, or contact our support team through our contact page here.