1) Is it your first time setting up the device?
If it is, it seems that you are having trouble linking your device. Check out the troubleshooting steps here.
2) Already using it for a while and now it will not sync?
Please try the troubleshooting steps below 3-5 times. If your phone/ tablet is running Android 6.0 or above, please turn on Location service. We highly recommend that you try these steps when phone's battery level is higher than 30%:
- Double-tap Swarovski/Shine/Shine 2/Ray/ Flare or press Flash. If you have a Phase/ Path/ Command, press the top pusher.
- If you do not see any lights on your tracker, or if the two hands do not move on your watch, please try a new battery on your device.
- Un-pair the device from the phone's Bluetooth connection and then repair. You can skip this step if the device you're using is Shine or Speedo Shine.
- Take the battery out and reinsert it in your device. In case you have not changed your battery for 2-3 months, please give your device a new battery.
- Keep the unit close to phone and try syncing again.
- As a last resort, reboot your phone and repeat the steps above.
Still not working? Let us know here.