To turn on voice activation, press and hold the middle button, then swipe up from the ask screen and scroll past the suggestions to access Settings. Toggle on “Ok Google” detection for hands-free Assistant on the wrist.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO I NEED TO LOG INTO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO FULLY ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT CAN I USE THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP “OK GOOGLE” VOICE ACTIVATION FOR GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE FIT?
- WHAT ARE MY MOVE MINUTES AND HEART POINTS BASED ON?
- HOW DO I MANUALLY LOG EXERCISE USING GOOGLE FIT WORKOUT?
- HOW DO I EDIT MY DAILY STEP GOAL AND OTHER GOOGLE FIT SETTINGS?
- WHAT STATS ARE INCLUDED IN EXERCISE HISTORIES?
- CAN I SEND MY ACTIVITY DATA TO OTHER APPS?