Once you’ve reset your device and removed it from your phone’s Bluetooth settings, you can re-pair it in the Wear OS by Google app. Open the top left menu and tap Connect a watch. This will take you back through the pairing and setup process.
Articles in this section
- My battery won’t charge past a certain percentage. How can I fix this?
- How do I make sure my smartwatch’s software is up to date?
- My smartwatch’s update download failed or is taking too long. How can I fix this?
- My smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- How do I factory reset my device?
- How do I re-pair the same smartwatch with the app?
- I forgot the passcode I set to my smartwatch and am locked out. How do I fix this?