When a majority or the entirety of your smartwatch is wet, the screen can have trouble picking up specific promptings. Wipe off the screen, either with a towel or with your forearm if still immersed, and try again.
Articles in this section
- How do my smartwatch pusher buttons work?
- How do I change my watch face?
- How do I customize the watch face design?
- How do I change the data points on my watch face?
- How can I save a customized watch face design?
- How do I change the order of the apps in the menu on my smartwatch?
- Does my smartwatch have heart rate sensors?
- How do I take a heart rate measurement?
- My heart rate is not properly tracking. How can I fix this?
- Does my smartwatch have GPS?