Logged exercises track distance, heart rate, calories burned, and time/date. Your workout history is available by date and type in the Fit watch app.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to log into a Google account to fully access all the features on my smartwatch?
- What can I use the Google Play Store for on my smartwatch?
- How do I set up and use Google Assistant?
- How do I set up “OK Google” voice activation for Google Assistant?
- How do I set up and use Google Pay?
- Why does my smartwatch make me enter a pin?
- How do I set up and use Google Fit?
- What are my Move Minutes and Heart Points based on?
- How do I manually log exercise using Google Fit Workout?
- How do I edit my daily step goal and other Google Fit settings?