When your watch battery reaches 9%, Battery Saver mode is enabled. This turns your smart device into a simple watch to allow for an additional 2 days of time telling functionality.
Articles in this section
- How long will my smartwatch battery last?
- How do I charge my smartwatch?
- How long does it take to charge my battery?
- How can I tell when my smartwatch is charging?
- I've placed the smartwatch onto the charger. Why do I not see the charging indicator on the display?
- What is Battery Saver?
- How do I exit Battery Saver?
- How do I disable Battery Saver?
- How do I conserve battery life?