Yes, your smartwatch is Swimproof. In addition being water resistant up to 30M, this device passes a 10,000-stroke swim test and can be worn while swimming in shallow water or showering. Microphone and touchscreen may not work properly while the watch is in water or not completely dry.
Articles in this section
- How do my smartwatch pusher buttons work?
- How do I change my watch face?
- How do I customize the watch face design?
- How do I change the data points on my watch face?
- How can I save a customized watch face design?
- How do I change the order of the apps in the menu on my smartwatch?
- Does my smartwatch have heart rate sensors?
- How do I take a heart rate measurement?
- My heart rate is not properly tracking. How can I fix this?
- Does my smartwatch have GPS?