Your smartwatch does not have a speaker, but it is equipped with a microphone. This means that you can ask questions or make commands into the microphone and your watch will provide read outs of responses, but cannot audibly answer your requests.
Articles in this section
- How do my smartwatch pusher buttons work?
- How do I change my watch face?
- How do I customize the watch face design?
- How do I change the data points on my watch face?
- How can I save a customized watch face design?
- How do I change the order of the apps in the menu on my smartwatch?
- Does my smartwatch have heart rate sensors?
- How do I take a heart rate measurement?
- My heart rate is not properly tracking. How can I fix this?
- Does my smartwatch have GPS?