Google Fit will track your daily steps with or without a Google account. If logged in with a Gmail, Google Fit can track specific workouts, take heart rate readings, map exercise routes, track calories burned, and help you define and meet your fitness goals.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to log into a Google account to fully access all the features on my smartwatch?
- What can I use the Google Play Store for on my smartwatch?
- How do I set up and use Google Assistant?
- How do I set up “OK Google” voice activation for Google Assistant?
- How do I set up and use Google Pay?
- Why does my smartwatch make me enter a pin?
- How do I set up and use Google Fit?
- What are my Move Minutes and Heart Points based on?
- How do I manually log exercise using Google Fit Workout?
- How do I edit my daily step goal and other Google Fit settings?